India, a country in South Asia is very rich in diverse ethnic groups, landscapes, and historical background. Besides that, the delicious cuisines with varieties of food always have been the fascinating ones.
It is also the seventh largest country in the area surrounded by Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, and the Bay of Bengal. The land borders are linked with Pakistan to the west; China, Nepal, and Bhutan to the North-east, while on the eastern side is Myanmar (Burma) and Bangladesh.
India became an independent nation in 1947. Citizens of the country with different cultural background follows varieties of religion all over the nation. With the difference in language, costume, cuisine, and lifestyle.
Intoxicating environmental scenario, mountains, flora and fauna, cultural aspect and feast with historical backgrounds of thousands of years – visiting India will bring you the mesmerizing experience in the mixture of culture and history.
- India is also an agricultural country and ranked second in farm outputs worldwide.
- Production of milk, cashew nuts, coconuts, tea, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, wheat, rice, sugar and inland fish is done on the largest scale.
- The highest cricket ground in the world. Chail cricket stadium of Himachal Pradesh. It is also regarded as hiker’s paradise, away from the crowd and busy life situated in the fresh and overwhelming environment of Shimla.
- Arya Bhatta, from India, discovered the number Zero in the number system.
- Various languages are spoken all over India. As there are 23 languages that have been recognized by the constitution of India.
- Besides their mother tongue, English is spoken mostly in India.
- Best time to visit is during October – April. Monsoon hits the country from June to August.
- National Currency of India is Indian Rupee (INR)
- National Animal – Royal Bengal Tiger, National Bird – Indian Peacock.